vyprclients.com is a site operated by VYPR Validation Technologies Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08589377 and have our registered office at Suite 02-120, 29 John Dalton Street, Manchester, M2 6FW. Our VAT number is 173146613. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Customer Service line on +44 (0) 161 694 6320.
“Vypr”, “we”, “our” or “us” process consumers personal data as part of our data validation platform we offer to you, our clients. Consumers download the Vypr app to their phones and answer steers (our term for questions) that you, the client, set. The Vypr platform has many ways to ask questions, from preference steers to split testing. We act as the Data Controller in relation to personal data and you as our client act as a Data Processor.
We share consumer personal data with our clients and various service providers we rely upon. We will also process data relating to our client’s staff and business, as part of our product offering and to help ensure you get the best from our platform. We will only use your personal information as set out in this Policy.
If you are interested in knowing more, we have a designated Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’) who may be contacted via email@example.com regarding any data protection and privacy matters, whether you are based in the UK or EU. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – a full list of EU regulators is available here and the contact details of the UK regulator, the ICO, is here
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system. If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings.
- to track your use of our websites. This enables us to understand how you use the sites and track any patterns that emerge individually or from larger groups. This helps us to develop and improve our websites and services in response to what our visitors want and need; and
- to provide information on our services contract, hopefully means less time spent trawling pages and more time on the things that matter.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
These Terms set out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way – This site is intended for use by Vypr clients or potential Vypr clients only. For consumers, please visit our consumer website
If you become a client of VYPR and sign up to an account, our Client Terms and Conditions will also apply to the services we provide to you.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These Content Standards apply to all material which you contribute to our site (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to contact other users of our site, you must comply with these Content Standards.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties as set out below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these Content Standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- LICENCES GRANTED TO THE WEBSITE OWNER.
- LICENCES GRANTED TO OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR TO THIRD PARTIES.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Cause upset or distress.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation, or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this Policy
When we consider that a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude liability for any action we may take in response to your breaches of this Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. You agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) of these Terms.
Our site is only for users in the UK and EU
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom and the European Union. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 44 (0) 161 6946320.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone 44 (0) 161 6946320.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our trademarks are registered
Any trademarks we have are trademarks of VYPR Validation Technologies Ltd you are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
This website provides information about VYPR Validation Technologies Limited. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If you find any errors please email us, and we will try to correct them, however we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever regarding the information on this site, or the use thereof.
This site contains links to other sites. We provide access to these links only as a convenience to you, and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to those links. You use all such links at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such links.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Copyright © 2021 VYPR Validation Technologies Limited. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. No reproduction is permitted without the consent of the owners of the copyrights.