Innovate 2.0 - Applying Behavioural Science to Product Development.
What will you learn?
Presented by Richard Shotton, author of ‘The Choice Factory’, you will learn about the following:
- Why understanding how customers really behave is important to Innovation
- The most pertinent experiments and simple frameworks you can use.
- Evidence – its nuances and most importantly the practical implications
Who is the content from Innovate 2.0 for?
Anyone who works in...
The Retail, Manufacturing or Consumer Good sector looking to:
- Implement successful innovation, to generate world-class products
- Adapt to a constantly changing environment, in a profitable and sustainable way
- Transform innovation success, for the future
Meet the Speaker
Richard Shotton specialises in applying behavioural science to marketing. He has worked in marketing for 20 years and helps brands such as Google, Facebook, BrewDog and Barclays with their challenges. He is the author of The Choice Factory, a best-selling book available in 11 languages, which explains how behavioural science can solve business challenges. In 2021 he was made an honorary fellow of the IPA and an associate of the Moller Institute, Churchill College, Cambridge University.